Legal justice

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I agree with this in prayer since I need legal help to get gangstalkers in prison soon. They are filthy disgusting pigs and need to be in prison so I agree in prayer.
I also agree that filthy AI artificial intelligence is Evil and needs deleted off of the cloud all of them AMEN!
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Please Pray This Prayer From Your Heart: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, listen to, meditate upon, study, and obey Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me to always be aware and walk in the truth, faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in character and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


Please Read Wait On The Lord! Click on the link below.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Then why a country need court and legal system where Jesus can provide justice The presence of a court and legal system in a country serves several important functions, even in a society where many people believe in divine justice through Jesus. Here are a few reasons why these systems are...
Replies
7
Views
282
I humbly request your intercession on behalf of my mother today, as the appointed administrator undertakes the critical responsibility of equitably dividing our grandmother's estate among all beneficiaries. I earnestly pray that this individual executes their duties with integrity and fairness...
Replies
11
Views
162
I believe the police have stingrayed my phone calls so I cannot get legal and financial help. I am not a criminal. I have no criminal history and I need to be able to live work and communicate with people,
Replies
6
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,703
Messages
16,802,617
Members
650,209
Latest member
Aeroaltaerver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom