Legal Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray that I get a ton of paperwork done this weekend. I am representing myself in a legal case since I cannot afford an attorney.

Thank you for praying.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I pray the good Lord gives you the endurance to finish your paperwork and wisdom to accomplish your legal matter/goal. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
God give them strength to finish their work on time and give them the guidance that they need in their situation Amen
 
Jesus Christ gives us our strength!​
Philippians 4:13​
"I can do all things through him who strengthens me."​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please I am asking humbly that you convict the person responsible for the technical glitch on the website that I am trying to use for my application and let it WORK. I need this desperately. I have contacted all the possible people I can think of to help me, and no one is. Please just let...
Replies
10
Views
210
Please help now with this legal office to speak the right words and they take this case asap and we get your major victory in this please Jesus amen
Replies
11
Views
381
Please pray the legal paperwork is done correctly and the court receives it before the extended deadline. May the court continue to approve the assistance for those disabled and suffering from abuse and trauma, in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
7
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,538
Messages
16,777,886
Members
648,094
Latest member
Zaullaormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom