Learning And Remembering

Status
Not open for further replies.

felicia

Prayer Partner
I prayed last week that my learning in my new career would come easy. Please pray for me that everything I learn I remember. I'm ### now and it is difficult sometimes to grasp everything all at once.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have no exact reason to learn those languages (I have at least 1 friend who speaks ukrainian & 1 who speaks spanish, but they speak English), but God has brought me on a journey to do so. Maybe He wants me to spread the gospel in those languages. I mean I have done that with my content...
Replies
9
Views
174
Today, I have more invested into what to do for my language learning routine, how to learn like a child, how much to do in a day, and so on. But, unfortunately I did this before reading my Bible & with using AI & I felt convicted but ignored that conviction. I am to change my routine a little...
Replies
9
Views
171
Dear Lord Jesus, Dear Lord Jesus, please bring good memory. This girl I knew she wasn’t very nice but I was good friends with her sister. No, I didn’t start off well with the sister either. Today marks the 10th anniversary of her suicide, be with her parents, even if they aren’t believers I do...
Replies
9
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,207
Messages
16,820,171
Members
651,261
Latest member
Ashoelkurvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom