Lead Me Step by Step

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Intercessor

Beloved of All
Father, I ask again for continued guidance. Grant me my clarity to know and accomplish my priorities—ability ro sort, pack, throw away & clean in a timely manner. Please coordinate my steps so I may focus on the task at hand and make my destination on time with no loose ends—in Jesus’ name.

“The steps of a man are established by the LORD, And He delights in his way.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭37:23‬

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Father, I thank You again for Your guiding hand and provision (Prov 4:5-6). I ask for continued guidance, as the song goes, “Step by Step You Lead Me” goes. Illumine my priorities for me—give me increased ability to make searches, inquiries, payments & plans in a secure and timely manner. Help...
Replies
Views
Father, I thank You again for Your guiding hand and provision (Prov 4:5-6). I ask for continued guidance, as the song goes, “Step by Step You Lead Me” goes. Illumine my priorities for me—give me increased ability to make searches, inquiries, payments & plans in a secure and timely manner. Help...
Replies
Views
Father, I thank you for Your guiding and providing. You are gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love (Ex 34:6). I ask for continued guidance, as the song goes, “Step by Step You Lead Me / And I Will Follow You All of My Days.” Give me my priorities—ability to make plans...
Replies
Views
1 Tim.2:1-2 has clear instructions that we should pray "for kings and all those in authority." We pray for the battle is under way in the air for political rule in USA. We pray the powers of darkness are not allowed to work undisturbed and influence business leaders. We pray the powers of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom