Step by Step You Lead Me

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Father, I ask again for continued guidance. Grant me my clarity to know and accomplish my priorities—ability to make plans, payments, searches & inquiries in a secure and timely manner. Help me in the coordination of my steps so I may focus on the task at hand and make my destination on time with no loose ends—in Jesus’ name.

Father, thank You for all who prayed for our requests. In the authority of Jesus we bless everyone who prays for these requests 100 times over — spiritually, emotionally, socially, physically, evangelistically and financially (Genesis 26:12-13). Bless each one in accord with their prayers. Convert any who are unconverted, save their family members and friends, revive their churches and pastors, give them all spiritual wisdom & understanding. Water every godly seed we’ve ever sown, answer every prayer that’s ever flown (according to Your perfect will). Give us all Ps 91, Matt 6:13, John 17:15 & 2 Thes 2:1-3 protection.

We pray The Full Armor of God upon us starting with Your Mighty Power, including Your Truth, Peace, Righteousness, Salvation, Word of God, and The Shield of Faith above all, ending with grace to intercede for everyone at all times and for open doors to make known the Gospel boldly by proclamation (Eph 6:10-20). Thank You in Jesus’ Name.

Actually, You are bigger than 100 times over — “May the LORD, the God of your fathers, increase you a thousand-fold more than you are and bless you, just as He has promised you!” (Deuteronomy‬ ‭1:11)
‬‬

Last edited:
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Father, I thank you for Your guiding and providing. You are gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love (Ex 34:6). I ask for continued guidance, as the song goes, “Step by Step You Lead Me / And I Will Follow You All of My Days.” Give me my priorities—ability to make plans, payments, searches & inquiries in a secure and timely manner. Help me in the coordination of my steps so I may focus on the task at hand and make my destination on time with no loose ends—in Jesus’ name.
In Jesus name. Amen.

Similar Requests

VenoPlus 8 is an effective dietary supplement from Simple Promise that promotes blood health and circulation. It is made using natural extracts and helps control blood levels in the optimal range. Eager to know more? Keep Reading. Caring for your heart health is the most essential thing...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom