Last Thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
MAY GOD THE FATHER HERE YOUR PRAY AND SHOW YOU HIS WILL IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I think the message is clear from Jesus and God that I won’t succeed here on earth. I am in the same spot where my marriage is failing, I financially cannot take care of my kids, I am deep in debt, and cannot pay the rent that is due tomorrow. I saw the devil’s number 666 again today and I think...
Replies
9
Views
125
I request prayers done for me recover all my stucked money soon, besides financial blessings.
Replies
9
Views
333
I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE COMMAND CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXSISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY I MOVE SOMEWHERE I GET TO START A NEW BEGINNING A LIFE I CAN LOVE MYSELF ITS MY TURN TO LIVE WITHOUT SERVING EVERYONE BE HAPPY GET A HUSBAND BE LOVED NOW GREATLY A HUSBAND THAT CAN BE A GOOD THING FOR ME...
Replies
6
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,450
Messages
16,811,257
Members
650,805
Latest member
Greyrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom