Last Day Of 2015

Gods

Disciple of Prayer
As we end the year 2015 I pray the lord bless me in 2016 with all the things I want to get done. To keep my mind focused and get me on track. I pray I go to school don't quit and get housing for my children and I. I want to save money and get the things we need. Lord make 2016 full of blessings as 2015 was full of lessons. Lord thank you and lord forgive me for all I've done wrong this year and to make next year much better make next year all about you lord. I want to become closer to you.. Also bless whom ever is reading this prayer at the time. As they may be going thru some things and need your hand lord.. Amen
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am on the beach last day. I am going back to my home city. Please pray that i will enjoy to the max and that everything around cleaning, packing, swimming, sunbathing will be perfect. PERFECT SUNNY JOYFUL DAY. Protection from aggressuve, manipulative and annoying peoole in Jesus name!!
Replies
9
Views
138
I am a ###, and I have been in this relationship with my girlfriend, who also loves Christ, for nearly ### months. She has a tendency to pull away when love gets too much and becomes a commitment and burden, with her dismissive avoidant attachment style. I cried out to God for ### days now...
Replies
8
Views
494
My kids have been going to school 10 years same district and tomorrow they will be kicked out because we moved and my daughter's grades were bad due to her getting sick with severe asthma and missing school due to hospital and doctor appointments. I don't want to enroll them in the new district...
Replies
6
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,030
Messages
16,806,383
Members
650,485
Latest member
Greuview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom