Landlords who care for others.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I was praying so much for my landlord to be saved and invited so many times to come to church and hear Gods word and be saved. the church is not too far away from the property he rents. But I know Jesus will hear from heaven and will answer all my prayers.

Landlord have appartmets.
Condominiums,
A house and land.
They need Jesus.
Jesus owes everything.
When we die-
We will not take anything to heaven.

O Lord, save all landlords who are unsaved.

Amen

Jesus loves everyone of us and wherever we are. If we see someone is lost and going straight to hells burning fire, then we need to pray for them. Maybe the landlord needs the Lord and maybe we need Jesus too. So, let us all come to the holy presence of God and ask for mercy. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
This is really presisten and strong for sure to make us miss our path to heaven. Also continues to cause anxiety and worry, then comes a nagging fear of the future. Where am I going to end up when I die? Is Jesus really waiting for us at the gates of heaven? Who can prove that? So many things...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall live again in glory, with Jesus and all the angels in heaven. That is the promise of Gods word to all of us who believe, trust and wait for His arrival from glory to take each one of us to our heavenly home. Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is dismantled, we have a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will bless the Lord all the days of my life for keeping me under His wings of mercy and continues to lead my path to heaven. I shall glorify His holy name for being faithful and true to His word. He has done great things so far and He continue to send lost souls to our church and they are...
Replies
Views
  • Article
How gracious and loving person are those who are willing to leave their home and their land to carry on the Gods word to those who never heard. How loyal are the steps of those going out each day to share the wonderful promises God has given to all of us. How faithful and the lives of those...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Like many of us, the redeemed of the Lord I grew up attending church services and healing sermons that touched our heart. But I was not saved and I was not on my way to heaven. My parents could not do the saving nor they can take me to glory with them. It is so personal to believe, to...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom