Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I typed a long prayer request and lost it on here somehow, can't take much more but have strong faith in GOD. Anyway, I'm ###, and disabled for mental illness with my ### yr old wonderful great niece I have custody of. With Christmas and huge vet bills I didn't expect because my cat has diabetes...
Replies
13
Views
718
B
  • Locked
Dear lord I pray you help me to find strength to make it through my troubles. I pray I find a way to quickly pay the rest of my rent. I pray that you help my landlord find it in her heart to not proceed with the eviction. I pray that you will hold our hands and lift us up out of this hole...
Replies
2
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,839
Messages
16,815,743
Members
651,029
Latest member
Cyriosarnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom