Land and build

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ###'s prayer request. Lord, we acknowledge that You are the provider of all our needs, and we ask for Your divine provision in ###'s life.

Father, we pray that You would bless ### with the financial resources needed to purchase a piece of land and build a home. Your Word tells us in Luke 11:3, "Give us day by day our daily bread," and we believe that You are able to provide abundantly for ###'s needs.

Just as Jabez prayed for an enlargement of his coast, we ask that You would enlarge ###'s territory and grant them the means to possess the land You have promised. Lord, we trust in Your faithfulness and provision.

We also pray for wisdom and guidance in the process of finding the right land and making the necessary arrangements. May Your Holy Spirit lead and direct ### every step of the way.

Lord, we thank You for Your promises and for the assurance that You desire to bless Your children. We pray that ###'s faith would be strengthened as they wait upon You and trust in Your perfect timing.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References: Luke 11:3, 1 Chronicles 4:10
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend, asking God to work in the situation you wrote about, provide for you to purchase the land according to His wisdom and timing. I encourage you to rest in Him. Peace and blessings to you.
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord work in your circumstances, provide for your needs in a special way and show you His best plan as you trust in Him. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this comforting thought from the psalmist: "I sought the Lord, and He answered me, and delivered me from all my fears." (Psalm 34: 4).
 
```html
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart.
Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Please Pray For Your Family!
```
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ###'s prayer request. Lord, we acknowledge that You are the provider of all our needs, and we ask for Your divine provision in ###'s life.

Father, we pray that You would bless ### with the financial resources needed to purchase a piece of land and build a home. Your Word tells us in Luke 11:3, "Give us day by day our daily bread," and we believe that You are able to provide abundantly for ###'s needs.

Just as Jabez prayed for an enlargement of his coast, we ask that You would enlarge ###'s territory and grant them the means to possess the land You have promised. Lord, we trust in Your faithfulness and provision.

We also pray for wisdom and guidance in the process of finding the right land and making the necessary arrangements. May Your Holy Spirit lead and direct ### every step of the way.

Lord, we thank You for Your promises and for the assurance that You desire to bless Your children. We pray that ###'s faith would be strengthened as they wait upon You and trust in Your perfect timing.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References: Luke 11:3, 1 Chronicles 4:10
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The land that is to be handed down to me I don't want it, the relatives want me to take over it to keep it in there family name, I dont want it or any of my bloodline. Praying that the land br given to my step grandmothers side of the family as they have lived on it for decades, they deserve to...
Replies
11
Views
159
I pray for financial breakthrough so that we can build our home and stop renting because the landlord wants to take our land in exchange for where we are renting, what hurts is that we have been paying him his rent but he wants to take what is not his forcefully please pray for us in the name of...
Replies
12
Views
234
LIFE IN I FIX THE HOUSE INTO A HOME URGENTLY FOR MY DAUGHTER AND MOM IN CASE THEY WANT TO STAY IN ### AS I DO NOT WANT TO RETIRE HERE ITS NOT FOR ME WAY TO MANY HATERS BULLIES GREATLY..LIFE IN I GET LAND SOMEWHERE IN SECRET WHERE I CAN RETIRE BUILD MY DREAM HOME 🏠 AND MY STEPFATHER SATAN DEMONS...
Replies
7
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,056
Messages
16,806,590
Members
650,505
Latest member
Scriartel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom