l have too many spiritual husbands. This is one the

Mathimen

Disciple of Prayer
I have too many spiritual husbands. This is one the reason Satan is blocking my husband to appear. Please pray for me. I was in adultery and fornication, steal, lie, lust, lasciviousness, and many more. Please pray for that I must be delivered please. I want to serve the Lord but it is blocking my spiritual life. Man of God, please me. Please
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in the name of Jesus and by His precious blood that was shed for me on Calvary that washes away all sins and sets us free, I pray to be delivered from spiritual husbands. I have suffered this for so many years, being visited in my dreams almost every day by different men I don't even...
Replies
8
Views
2K
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for financial breakthrough, passing a promotion exam, and assistance with a house project.
Replies
7
Views
211
I have too many problems to list: husband with dementia, grandkids salvation, my son, their father needs to return to God / church. He needs to find someone to share his life with, a mother for his boys (biological mother out of their lives). My oldest son, his wife, has Rheumatoid Arthritis (3...
Replies
17
Views
468
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,000
Messages
16,783,209
Members
648,557
Latest member
Chutown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom