KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I just had an amazing time with the Lord and i got revelation:

King of kings and Lord of Lords!

We know who king is, but who are other kings? We know who the Lord is, but who are other Lords: WE ARE KINGS AND WE ARE LORDS, GODS OFFSPRING, GODS SONS AND DAUGHTERS, made in His image, created to rule and reign over this earth. Lords are to rule, we have been given our area of authority, our land to ocupy and reign. Amen.

Genesis 13: 15 For all the land that you see, I will give to you and your offspring forever.
Joshua 1:3 3 Every place that the sole of your foot will tread upon I have given you, as I said to Moses

Listen to this classic of Handel (german baroque composer of the 17th century) , who believed in God: i got goosebumps every time i listen to it, even when i was not saved, i liked this song, it is so glorious!!

All angels in heaven, along with the elders and all the prophets and all the disciples are singing praises to Jesus. We should be looking forward to sing more songs of praise to God when we get to glory. Fast and pray before the Lord that all your loved ones, all your friends and all your coworkers will make it to heaven. Glorius things shall come to us when we are faithful to the end.

All angels in heaven, along with the elders and all the prophets and all the disciples are singing praises to Jesus. We should be looking forward to sing more songs of praise to God when we get to glory. Fast and pray before the Lord that all your loved ones, all your friends and all your coworkers will make it to heaven. Glorius things shall come to us when we are faithful to the end.

Sister, if you do what you preach, you are really on fire for God!!!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
I shall forever honor, praise and glorify Your holy name. You are doing great things to those who believe and trust your name. Our dear Lord is the greatest God we have ever known. He knows everything. He foreknows the future. He brought us here to earth. To be a light in a dark world. To...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We see them on the throne of heaven, seated on a table of love and care. He is waiting for us to arrive and live in His holy presence. Sing hallelujah to the Lord for ever and ever more. I saw the Lord, high and exalted, seated on a throne. and the train of His robe filled the temple. Isa...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall forever boldly proclaim and declare the praises of His name. When His visitation is in our midst, let us all rejoice in Him and adore His holy name. Embracing the King of kings and the Lord of lords who full of loving care came to all of us to save us, help us and heal our broken...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Clap your hands together, start lifting up your heart to Jesus, our King of kings and Lord of lords and soon coming Savior and Lord. Blessed are those who trust in Him alone, who put their hope and future in His hands, for their joy will be complete. Continue to sing praises to His holy name...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom