Kindly pray for me to get God's grace for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for you. I understand the power of addiction and pray that you may find the strength to find alternatives.
 
Thank You Lord, Continue to bring glory to You and Your Purpose let us forever walk in full obedience with a mind set on You In Jesus name.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

An incident took place at work today. I work at an ###. I usually work with children who are infants or 1 years old. Today I was asked to take coverage of a 2 year old room because one of the teachers was not there. I did not really feel comfortable with it because I was just recently removed...
Replies
12
Views
290
I need God grace and favor in the name of Jesus, to get me successfully out of this evil college. Please release my transcripts expeditiously.
Replies
11
Views
274
Thanking God for His grace and blessings, especially over the last year. Praying for a wonderful family visit for the next two weeks. Praying God keeps a divine hedge of protection around my family and home, all that He has given me and all that I care about. In Jesus' name, Amen. Job 42:12
Replies
9
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,752
Messages
16,814,690
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom