Kindly pray for me. It's my second

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Divya r

Disciple of Prayer
Kindly pray for me. It's my second round of counselling for MD Ayurveda.. I want it this time..

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Kindly pray for me. It's my second round of counselling for MD Ayurveda.. I want it this time..
Praise the Lord .
Thank you so very much for keeping me in prayers .
This was definitely an impossible task as my ranking was less.. I don't even remember I had sent a prayer request here. Thank you thank-you Lord for your blessings.
Yes I got a seat in 2nd round of counselling and I'm in the last month of completion of post graduation.
I'm so sorry that I'm acknowledging it so late.
But this admission has given me tremendous blessings.
I'm the only one offered to do a duty in the attachéd college hospital and paid with a minimum salary. That is definitely a blessiNg because it was difficult for my family to support me financially for the daily expenses. I have successfully completed the job inspire of the odds., God gave me all the strength to fight all the odds and keep the hospital open 24×7 which was being closed at 6pm everyday previously for 1-2yrs.
Thank you Lord thank you.
Amen.

Similar Requests

Waiting on a second round of lab tests for my 9 year old at the er and asking for prayers for the best case scenario please. Thank you so much. Praying for healing and praying it’s not cancer or life threatening and for the best possible outcome. Thank you all
Replies
Views
I am an Ayurveda Doctor working as Associate Professor in a private Ayurveda college near Mangalore. My parents are at Trivandrum. Yesterday while returning from church after morning mass, my father met with an accident. He was rushed to Trivandrum Medical College, then shifted to KIMS, has...
Replies
Views
Prayer for a friend undergoing second round of chemo. Had severe reaction last month to first round. Please pray for good results as well as better tolerance.
Replies
Views
Dear jesus christ my liver function test showed direct bilirubin to be 0.1 above normal value i pray it gets to normal and my ayurveda medicines work prayers for my kid's health, dad. also mechanic fellow who purchased my vehicle returns it without police...
Replies
Views
Please pray I receive the second instalment of the payment from Ben,please pray he realises it’s causing me distress as I can not pay bills without it.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom