Kids

  • Thread starter Thread starter lynnestahl7
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lynnestahl7

Guest
pray for my ### son to have his needs met and to look to his heavenly father for leadership
 
Lord you declared in Isaiah 43: 5-7 Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west; I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth; Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him." I pray that your daughter trusts in your promise. Lord, You said plainly in no other terms that you hate divorce. Consequently, Satan loves it and he is using it to devastate your children emotionally, physically, financially, and spiritually. We rise against knowing that you are standing with us to claim that which the enemy has stolen from us.

That is why, I pray that in your divine will that you rebuild, reclaim this family that Satan thinks that he has destroyed because they have successfully obtained from the court a paper that says they are no longer married. Lord you know how to do this I leave it in your able hands to do a new thing.to make a way in the wilderness.

Lord the child you gave to this family needs his parents to provide him the leadership he desparately need. You give us children because you want want us to teach them, take care of them and provide them parental guidance and protection. The enemy is trying to do his best to deprive this child from what is rightfully his. We resent that and we reject it in the name of Jesus Christ who died for us and make reconciliation possible. Amen!
 
FEAR NOT, FOR I AM WITH YOU; BE NOT DISMAYED, FOR I AM YOUR GOD. I WILL STRENGTHEN YOU, YES, I WILL HELP YOU, I WILL UPHOLD YOU WITH MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND.

Isaiah 41:10

Matthew 11:28

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

FOR THE NEEDY SHALL NOT ALWAYS BE FORGOTTEN; THE EXPECTATION OF THE POOR SHALL NOT PERISH FOREVER.

Psalm 9:18

In Jesus name I pray.Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I come to you and ask that you please let my application for this apartment gets approved for me and my kids as we embark on this new journey as we start over in Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
10
Views
227
Hi please am asking you for prayers for Myself and my son ### and my daughter ### , my son dad passed away a month ago and his other baby mother don’t want to give my son nothing and they are trying to fight me spiritually, please I am asking for prayer for me and my son , I am All they have now...
Replies
12
Views
551
It pray Lord to watch over my son and daughter give them guidance protection let no evil or harm come to them don't lead them around bad influences have them make good choices in life don't lead them in temptation have them make good choices in life cover them with the old of Jesus from the top...
Replies
9
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom