Kids

  • Thread starter Thread starter famarshall
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

famarshall

Guest
Father forgive me for complaining about my son's girlfriend. Help me to see her through Your eyes and not mine. Help me to see the good in her. I know You see the big picture help me to see it too. It is hard for me to see my son slipping away going down a path that I think isn't right. Please please please help me to see it through Your eyes. Thank you Father for all that You do for me.
 
oh lord speak to ### and guide ### in taking good decision, answer all ### prayers to night ,,in your name i pray amen
 
Child of God,

Isaiah 65:24 (KJV) And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including myself. Save my family Lord Jesus. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones, including yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi please am asking you for prayers for Myself and my son ### and my daughter ### , my son dad passed away a month ago and his other baby mother don’t want to give my son nothing and they are trying to fight me spiritually, please I am asking for prayer for me and my son , I am All they have now...
Replies
12
Views
558
I pray Lord I want you and my daughter and my son given guidance and protection let no evil home come to them don't have to be around that influences and I make good choices in life hold their hand every step of the way let him see the light touch your hearts touch your souls let my daughters...
Replies
9
Views
169
I pray Lord I want to watch over my daughter and my son giving guidance and protection let no evil harm come to the mother doing well in school and make good choices in life that my daughter's added to change for the better letter ### clever up with my son's behavior communication get better...
Replies
12
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,796
Messages
16,803,634
Members
650,306
Latest member
Klioruanran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom