Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My daughter's do well on school paper and exam. Son focus's on school and his family.
 
Mark 11:22-27 And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. 23 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. I have prayed for your request in Jesus name Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray Lord I want to watch over my daughter and my son giving guidance and protection let no evil harm come to the mother doing well in school and make good choices in life that my daughter's added to change for the better letter ### clever up with my son's behavior communication get better...
Replies
12
Views
154
I pray Lord to watch over my daughter and my son give him guidance and protection let no evil harm come to them don't let them be around by influences that I make good choices in life hold their hand every step of the way let him see the light that I'm doing well in school that my daughter is...
Replies
10
Views
182
I pray lord to watch over my son and daughter give them guidance and protection let no evil or harm come to them. Hold there hand every step of the way cover them with the blood of Jesus. Have them do well in school make good choices in life. Have my daughter ### clears up she dresses more girly...
Replies
9
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,048
Messages
16,818,130
Members
651,155
Latest member
Jaulior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom