Keeping faith in faithless situations

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

It's easy to give praise reports when you have a perfect record of every prayer being answered.But I can think of a situation I've had, {and maybe some of you}, where, unless you're a masochist, you're NOT so happy.It's called prayers that haven't worked. In my own situations,the 2 biggest thorns in my side are busyness and dealing with troublesome people.Now, some prayers God has given me breakthroughs.But here's the ones I DIDN'T get out of the situations I prayed about.I've had where I have prayed with many people about removing a troublesome person from my life.Yet a few minutes after hanging up on the call on the prayer line,my cell phone rings, I check the number, and it's the annoying, troublesome person!!I was so confident that the prayer would work, and I'd be rid of them!!I placed my faith in it, but my "faith" was pretty soon let down when the person called and tried to rope me in to another problematic situation.Same with busyness.I could be going through an extreme busy period, where I don't have time to take care of my own needs,I pray about it, but again, soon after hanging up on the prayer line call, the busyness gets even worse!!Now before saying I'm praying wrong, or don't believe right,in other prayer requests my style works!!So...I don't know,but I'm honest about my emotions, and I can't say I'm "overjoyed" about the fact that I still have the problem.And I do get disappointed.

I am praying for you and your situation. Jesus knows our problems. He understands everything we are going through. Continue to pray for those who cause trouble for you. Jesus will touch their hearts and minds. Invite them all to Midweek Prayer Service and bible study at church. Jesus will save their souls because of our faithfulness to Him.

It's easy to give praise reports when you have a perfect record of every prayer being answered.But I can think of a situation I've had, {and maybe some of you}, where, unless you're a masochist, you're NOT so happy.It's called prayers that haven't worked. In my own situations,the 2 biggest thorns in my side are busyness and dealing with troublesome people.Now, some prayers God has given me breakthroughs.But here's the ones I DIDN'T get out of the situations I prayed about.I've had where I have prayed with many people about removing a troublesome person from my life.Yet a few minutes after hanging up on the call on the prayer line,my cell phone rings, I check the number, and it's the annoying, troublesome person!!I was so confident that the prayer would work, and I'd be rid of them!!I placed my faith in it, but my "faith" was pretty soon let down when the person called and tried to rope me in to another problematic situation.Same with busyness.I could be going through an extreme busy period, where I don't have time to take care of my own needs,I pray about it, but again, soon after hanging up on the prayer line call, the busyness gets even worse!!Now before saying I'm praying wrong, or don't believe right,in other prayer requests my style works!!So...I don't know,but I'm honest about my emotions, and I can't say I'm "overjoyed" about the fact that I still have the problem.And I do get disappointed.
Is good to see or experience some of the challenges we go through as believers. It always gives a big meaning to the teaching of the gospel. the is an assumption to the world, but we call's it the Truth of God (Jesus Christ is the Truth of God) forever. Amen.

I am in a stagnent situation, I cant break a generational curse. But I'm holding on and hanging in there. I'll keep knocking at God's door.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Heavenly father, thank you for watching out for me. I was wondering if you can do something about the icky feeling inside my head and make sure I have some feelings of fulfilment. Right now I feel awful but still have faith you're going to do this for me. Can it please be like tomorrow.. I know...
Replies
Views
Hi.. I'm a single mother of 3. Earlier this year I lost my father to prostate cancer. I've always had money problems but seeing that we don't get Fathers pension money anymore I have been struggling much much more. I try to pray and have faith that all will be well.. For the past few weeks just...
Replies
Views
Me again, I wanted to share a little bit about me since I'm asking for prayers about the same thing. About 20 years ago, my ex-husband cheated on me several times. He ended up marrying the last person. I waited for 17 of those years to date because I wanted to focus on my 2 boys, myself, and the...
Replies
Views
Lord I am in the most painful phase of my relationship,I am in no contact situation with my partner (Mourin).Lord the unfavorable situations and his un clear feelings and confident less attitude put this relationship in a painful separation. Lord please don't make him think that I am moved...
Replies
Views
Parents living out of a motel again, they're not sure where they're going to go. Their weekly rent is due today and they don't know if they should stay here or try and go down south where the cost of living is more affordable. They have a friend that knows of a vacancy in his apartment complex...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom