Keep Your Focus...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus name, “Encourage Me today, tomorrow, and always to Factor In God no matter what is happening. Lift up my spirits daily. Help me keep my focus on You, take You at Your Word, Trust and Obey You. I Am Your Child. Cove me and hide me in Your Love. Cover Me With Your Blood. Purify my heart. Sanctify Me. Help me, equip me to always walk in Victory and success in Christ. Don’t let the enemies of the Lord triumph over me. Protect and favor me as I live my life as an act of worship unto You each and everyday of my life. Help me to focus on what is good, lovely, just, pure, and of a good report. Remind me to keep a thankful heart unto You daily. And all that I have asked You God to do for me, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, all those who love and care about me and all those I love and care about. Amen, So Be It, and It Is So.â€

Please Pass This Prayer On To Those Whom You Love & Care About…

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Phil. 4: 8Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Power of praying unbelivable results Blessings immense as we lift our struggles up to you because the Lord is king! Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom