Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I heard a message frfom T.D. Jakes about keeping the Faith. T.D. Jakes said No matter what is going around you keep the faith. If you lose your Job keep your Faith, You went through a Divorce keep the faith, you have to take the bus keep your faith, your going through a financial crisis keep your Faith, Your health is failing keep your Faith, you just got Diagnosed with Cancer keep your Faith. You were Diagnosed with COVID-19 you have to keep the Faith. You must keep your Faith!! Whenever I here Because he Lives by the Gaithers and I tear up and I know that God is in control!!

I heard a message frfom T.D. Jakes about keeping the Faith. T.D. Jakes said No matter what is going around you keep the faith. If you lose your Job keep your Faith, You went through a Divorce keep the faith, you have to take the bus keep your faith, your going through a financial crisis keep your Faith, Your health is failing keep your Faith, you just got Diagnosed with Cancer keep your Faith. You were Diagnosed with COVID-19 you have to keep the Faith. You must keep your Faith!! Whenever I here Because he Lives by the Gaithers and I tear up and I know that God is in control!
God I ask you in Jesus' name let Joreglor and myself keep our focus on You at all times and keep the faith in You and Your Word. Let us both read, listen, study, and meditate upon Your Word daily. Because faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

I heard a message frfom T.D. Jakes about keeping the Faith. T.D. Jakes said No matter what is going around you keep the faith. If you lose your Job keep your Faith, You went through a Divorce keep the faith, you have to take the bus keep your faith, your going through a financial crisis keep your Faith, Your health is failing keep your Faith, you just got Diagnosed with Cancer keep your Faith. You were Diagnosed with COVID-19 you have to keep the Faith. You must keep your Faith!! Whenever I here Because he Lives by the Gaithers and I tear up and I know that God is in control!!
In Jesus'name Amen

Faith can get a person through anything bad that happens in life. I can attest to that, as probably many others can as well. Last year I was diagnosed with depression, PTSD, and Borderline Personality Disorder. Needless to say, it has changed my life a lot. I had suspected something was wrong but didn't know what. Thanks to God and therapy, I am doing better. It's going to be a long healing process, but that's ok too because He is on my side. For all of those out there with mental health issues as well, you are not alone! Please remember that.

Yes ,because Christ lives we can face the future.Because He lives all fears are gone. because he lives our lives are worth living.Our lives are worth living because Christ had conquered death and the grave.He had destroyed principalities and powers.In his departing he said "Lo,I am with you always even to the end of the age.So even in the midst of this pandemic he will still be with us .His promises are true.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Lord st Jude Mary and all my angels I need help finacially and a secure job to enlighten my road to success I had a dear friend Joan fisher that passed and I took well care of and hope she is happy and related my message to the Lord that I need a financial break through a job to help in being...
Replies
Views
  • Article
https://connectusfund.org/20-encouraging-prayers-for-confidence Pray These Prayers in Jesus' Name... Assurance Prayer Dear Lord, it is in confidence that I approach you. I know that you will grant me everything I ask from you if it is part of your plan for my life. I need your Spirit to walk...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom