Keep Praying

Status
Not open for further replies.

TERRY

Account Closed
My name is ### and I still need your prayers. I have been going through some legal issues for quite some time now. My court date was postponed until ###. Please pray that everything goes good in court and that no additional charges come fourth. This situation keeps me worried a lot. Also please pray that God will give me peace over this situation. If you pray for me and feel good about my situation please let me know. My email is ###@yahoo.com. I really appreciate all of your prayers. Thank you and God bless you and your family.
 
I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request and bless you with the desires of your heart. God is so in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.



May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and all those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. May God keep you; make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May He lift up His countenance upon you and give you great peace. Have Faith in God. God Loves You. Trust Him. God is in control. Everything is going to be alright! Be Encouraged.



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, After so much that I’ve been through that I’ve explained discrimination in school meaning labor falsely promised promotion forced to live with my parents and still stuck as a bachelor bored and lonely and only has for a little bit to fix my life suffering with autism. I had an...
Replies
9
Views
136
My maternal uncle used to come to my house every day. Sometimes in a drunken state also. Since yesterday he didn't come to our house. Please keep praying for my maternal uncle. His name is "( ### ###)." On Saturday night also he was phone calling my mom. We didn't pick up his call. Maybe he was...
Replies
9
Views
161
Lord, thank you for another day, I keep praying for my mother please clear this obsession, this fantasy from her mind, give her clarity and discernment to know when deceivers and scammers are pressuring her. I pray for your light to guide her through the right path lord. I am so afraid for my...
Replies
10
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,965
Messages
16,794,047
Members
649,542
Latest member
Lrpoiroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom