Keep Pop Well!

  • Thread starter Thread starter che
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

che

Guest
My husband and I will not be finished with college until this coming summer and we have wanted to our whole lives. Now my mother's husband is getting sick. They live on the east coast. I do not want my mother to move back in with us but of course she could if he died and that's what she wanted. PLEASE PRAY he recovers and DOES NOT need me to fly out again. Please pray a way opens that ### and I can finish school without taking time off.
 
God's Will be done.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, After so much that I’ve been through that I’ve explained discrimination in school meaning labor falsely promised promotion forced to live with my parents and still stuck as a bachelor bored and lonely and only has for a little bit to fix my life suffering with autism. I had an...
Replies
9
Views
136
My daughter took this summer's university transfer examination, hoping to transfer into the best university in our country. Unfortunately, she was not accepted. Last year, she also applied through two different university admission pathways but was unable to get into her dream school. Determined...
Replies
12
Views
242
Both my daughters and son are welllllllllllllllllll GREATLY THEY HAVE COMMUNICATION WITH ME GREATLY HEALED TONIGHT..MY DAUGHTER NEBS COCO R JUST FINE THEY CAN ALWAYS COME HERE HOME GREATLY ANYTHING THEY NEED MOVE HOME 🏡 HELP HER IF SHE EVER NEEDS ME GREATLY..IDK Y I.SEEN THOSE DOGS ON FACEBOOK...
Replies
8
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,900
Members
649,142
Latest member
Gulfelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom