Keep My Marriage In Tact

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mema

Guest
Dear Lord God, I have not been honest with my husband over our finances. We are to sit down tonight and I need to come forth with the way I have handled them. Please Lord let him be understanding and still love me. Don't let our relationship end because of money. Please Lord God help me with the right words and approach. I can't live under this condemnation anymore. Without my husband I don't want to live. Please help me Lord.
 
i will pray on jesus name amen
 
Lord Jesus will keep your strong to face what must be faced and gotten behind. Pray Psalm 91 to yourself out loud; he promises to keep us from danger; he will cover us with his feathers (angels). Pray Jesus. Theo
 
Dear Lord,
You said in your word according to 1 John 1:9 that "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness."

### has told where she has gone astray, in your faithful we ask that u forgive her and give her grace and divine favor before her husband that when they sit to talk that the conversation be frank and sincere, that her husband forgives her we pray in Jesus name, amen
 
Lord, I thank you for hearing this prayer. Please inspire those men and women who bear the titles "Husband" and "Wife".

Help them to look to You to themselves to one another to rediscover the fullness and mystery they once felt in their union. Let them be honest enough to ask:

"Where have we been together and where are we going? Let them be brave enough to question: "How have we failed?"

Let each be foolhardy enough to say: "For me, we come first".

Help them, together to reexamine their commitment in the light of Your love, willingly, openly, compassionately.

O God, grant us this prayer for husband and wife through your son Jesus Christ our Lord, - Amen
 
Merciful God you one and only God we pray for strength and financial togetherness. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus, I have prayed countless times over many years, asking for Your help to restore my marriage. I know You have heard my prayers. Although I don't understand why it is taking so long for a clear answer or reconciliation, I want to trust You and keep waiting. There are times when I want...
Replies
21
Views
422
I pray for my marriage to be restored back,our love , forgiveness and communication to be renewed.i pray for lord to change the hearts of my mother in law and my husband to be soften
Replies
8
Views
203
I just need prayer for my marriage to help keep the devil out. Latetly it has been argument for nonse and my mother in law makes it worse she is very ungratful we treated her with respect she always finds way to bring me down or make me feel bad. All I do is love my husband and treat him with...
Replies
10
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,102
Messages
16,807,249
Members
650,542
Latest member
Spardira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom