KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I THINK I AM DYING FROM A CARBOHYDRATE DEFICIENCY DUE TO MY INFLAMMMATION. PLEASE PRAY I MAKE IT OUT OF THIS SUCCESSFULLY. I AM VERY WEAK & SCARED. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
12
Views
105
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
9
Views
45
Please pray my vitamin D deficiency is cured, soon. Please. I need your prayers. I'm suffering. Please pray for my eyesight to be protected & please pray for my protection & safety!!!! I am very scared. Please pray for God to get me out of this overall situation safely.. Please pray that I wake...
Replies
7
Views
12
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,698
Messages
16,802,556
Members
650,207
Latest member
Grtorearin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom