Kea ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

pastelmoment

Prayer Warrior
Dear God, I ask u to pray for ###. Lately she been throwing me under the bus. -and I have been taking the hits... Her x-boyfriend came back from the military leave and I pray that these two ppl can leave me be.. (He is currently my boss right now)... And with her walking around probably thinking something is going on or if there is some sort of interest is there.. I pray that she gets caught in what ever evil scheme she has, and gets her share of the bargin.. I don't want to work with her ever, again!! Plus, help ### get the upper hand when it comes to dealing with her. I pray that u no longer grant her the knowledge, so she can't think of ways to sabotage anyone who doesn't deserve it... She uses her skills and ppl to get her way.. I pray that u may see this through... I also pray hat her x cuts her off imediately because it's stating to cause some drama for me (at least) just because she thinks I am someone she need to compete against...

And Lord, please have mercy and build a path for me.. Destroy anything that will get in the way..

From all of this I now know, I should remain focus on u...

Thank u, God...

In Jesus name amen..
 
Father God, How grateful we are for the Throne of Grace. Lord please rebuke the spirits of strife and discord- restore peace and order. Have mercy Lord God. Thank you Father. In Jesus name, Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
138
Dear Lord Jesus, I’ve had enough trouble at previous shoes before being in a hostile hazard work environment like I work really hard I make mistakes and my little itty-bitty form of misunderstanding like taking a test too early when I wasn’t supposed to got me written up while colleagues have...
Replies
11
Views
210
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
11
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,134
Messages
16,796,521
Members
649,677
Latest member
Chuemere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom