Karate

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel4u78539

Humble Servant of All
Dear king and father above sitting in your throne above, I'm still thankful for being blessed with knowing ### and I still have faith in she and I to not get into serious pain and trouble, I have faith in you to keep us both safe and protected as I pray to you to keep us both away from serious pain and trouble and it's not that I'm scared of her and her ###, I'm only being careful, cautious and responsible, I know this may sound like a want more than it does a need, but it most certainly is an important need especially to use it for good not evil nor to use it to hurt others or illegal sports entertainment, so at this moment o king and father sitting in your throne above, bless me with getting back in martial arts soon without pain and trouble, in Jesus' name I pray amen
 
I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. -Ephesians 3:16-19

May the Lord bless you and keep you and make His face to shine upon you.

In Jesus name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my son stay awake and alert in school today and do what he is supposed to..please also let him find what he lost yesterday and not give me any problems about going to karate, and please don't let it be raining too hard when we have to go. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
319
Jesus please let my ###'s behavior improve. It is scaring me. Please let school be late or closed today it is too cold and bad weather..please let his teacher grade his assignments and/or respond to his email. It wasn't his fault it was submitted late we were having internet issues. Please also...
Replies
10
Views
492
Jesus please let my package start tracking. Please let my ### be able to stay awake and alert in classes today and let the missing assignment for his Math class be resolved once and for all. Please also let my ### get the rest of the rent together so we can mail it off in the next few days...
Replies
10
Views
381
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,793
Messages
16,815,119
Members
651,018
Latest member
Fyraishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom