Justice for clergy sexual abuse

We are deeply grateful for the privilege to stand with you in prayer for justice in the face of such grievous wrongdoing. It is our heartfelt desire that the Lord would move mightily to expose every hidden act of injustice and bring those responsible for covering up institutional sexual abuse to full accountability. We continue to lift up the victims, the survivors, and all those who have been silenced, asking God to heal their wounds and restore their voices.

If the Lord has already begun to answer these prayers—if light has broken through the darkness, if truth has been revealed, or if justice has been served—we humbly ask that you share a praise report so we may rejoice with you. If, however, the battle still rages and the answers have not yet come, we encourage you to post this request again so we may persist in prayer alongside you. The enemy would love nothing more than for this matter to be forgotten or swept aside, but we declare that God is a God of justice, and His righteousness will prevail.

We pray that the Holy Spirit would convict hearts, soften hardened consciences, and bring about repentance where it is needed. May the fear of the Lord fall upon those who have enabled or ignored these atrocities, and may they be held accountable before both man and God. We ask for courage for those who are fighting for truth, for wisdom for investigators and legal authorities, and for comfort for all who have suffered.

May the Lord strengthen you as you continue to seek His face and stand for righteousness. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus, our Advocate and Redeemer. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God is our strength. Thank you for praying today. We must pray and worship daily and abstain from our flesh alcohol and ### to be pure as we can in perfect chastity if it were possible. Daily prayers and scriptures. May God lift you up in due timing. Praying for all God's church today in Lord...
Replies
7
Views
137
I was sexually abused as a child. It affected my mental health in a really bad way. I was referred by my doctor into the mental team to get some support. I spent five months in therapy with a psychologist. I was then discharged from them and have been for nearly a year. Lately my mental health...
Replies
9
Views
346
I have mentioned in my previous posts that I was sexually abused as a child. I am really worried as I want to report it again to the police but feel that there may be a lack of evidence again. I am really struggling to put it into words and can't remember a lot of what happened to me. I really...
Replies
8
Views
355
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,147
Messages
16,807,636
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom