Just witnessed a wreck in front of ###. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twitter

Humble Servant of All
Just witnessed a wreck in front of ###. The entire car FLIPPED. So thankful for breath right now. Please pray for those involved.

b1287b51594129fdda932c402958aecb.jpeg
Posted from Twitter by ###
 
Father God we lay this at your feet that your perfect will be done. Bring peace, hope, and healing. In Jesus Holy name we pray that the Father will be glorified in The Son. AMEN
 
FATHER GOD WE LIFT UP THIS PRAYER REQUEST TO YOU JESUS, PLACE IN THEM A CALM SPIRIT, TRUSTING THAT YOUR WILL IN THEIR LIFE IS WHAT IS BEST FOR THEM, ANSWER THEIR PRAYER REQUEST ACCORDING TO YOUR WILL, GIVE THEM UNDERSTANDING AND STRENGTH, AMEN YOUR SISTER IN CHRIST ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise be to Jesus!! I have just witnessed to 3 pupils about Jesus for cca 40 min in the class. Unbeleivable. This boy asked me so many questions about Jesus and Bible. He is more in tradition. He wants to experience Jesus and speak in tongues after I have talked about it to him. Please pray...
Replies
7
Views
73
I just witnessed to a man and spirit of hate manifested itself. Can you please pray that this spirit is driven out?
Replies
8
Views
15
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I need the entire world to pray for me, please! I couldn't sleep last night. I'm scared that the Consular Officer will ask me questions I don't have answers to, or that he won't be happy with the answers I give. I've been forced - right against my will - to...
Replies
10
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,608
Messages
16,778,780
Members
648,160
Latest member
Gwoithor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom