I'm a nervous wreck before my ### Immigrant Visa interview this coming ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm a nervous wreck because the disability company is sending me thru hoops. Please pray my disability is approved for life as there is no cure and I have chronic pain. Please pray so me and the boys won't be on the streets. ###
Replies
5
Views
221
I'm a nervous wreck waiting for news about a job application. It seemed like a sure thing yesterday, but I ran into some snags during a follow-up interview today. I need a good job badly, and I don't want to be disappointed yet again.
Replies
14
Views
323
I’m a nervous wreck...please give me a positive answer from my client! Thank you!
Replies
8
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom