just wanted to say something to the lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam283

Account Closed
Dear Heavenly Father God, I love you like no other and I try and do good, and do what's right and follow your word. I know I am not perfect like you, I do mess up, I do at times give into temptation, I really try not to, it's as if the devil takes my mind sometimes. I feel like a completely lost soul, I know you have a plan for everyone, I just don't understand what mine is. I see some of the changes I've made in others' lives for the better and I see many things you have given me.

Please forgive me for my sins and come into my heart now and forever, you carry me when I can barely stand, I just don't understand how come I have to struggle through everything so hard. I don't want things just handed to me but when I want something I try and give my full energy and it always slips away, I just don't know what to do, I just want to find happiness, I just want to have a relationship and eventually start a family and raise them in your name. I'm not asking for anything perfect, just someone who I can come home and talk to after work, who I can tell about my day that truly cares about me. I know we have this talk in private a lot and I try and see signs you give me and listen to your voice, I guess I wanted to say what my heart desires for others to hear.

I guess I feel that you give me a taste of something great and then it's taken away. I know that I do make mistakes and I'm trying to learn from them, but how come when I make the smallest slip or do the slightest thing I lose it all? When I see others making mistakes far worse left and right and they keep their love. I try and try, I'm getting worn out, it's getting harder and harder to keep my head up. There were nights I asked you to just bring me to you while I slept but I still woke up, I don't understand what it is I'm supposed to do. I love you with all my heart my Lord, I know I need to be patient but for how much longer, I don't understand what I'm messing up or why. Please help me just follow my gut and not second guess what I'm doing and please give me the guidance needed. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
 
Dear Lord, i've heard of a saying that goes, take two steps forward and one step back. We don't try to take a step back, but sometimes we sin and that's the very thing we do. What's most important is that we take two steps toward our goal and sometimes we make a mistake and take a step back but still.....we are gaining a step toward our goal and eventually we will get there. If the saying had said take one step forward and two back then I would lose heart a little, I wouldn't want to go back, I won't go back if I seek you Jesus. I pray for ### to not lose heart, we are all sinners and we will reach our goal if we keep seeking the Lord like he does. Jesus, please bless ### to where he knows, he is on the brink of a breakthrough, I can feel it. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father I come before You in the name of Jesus and I ask that You touch ### and that You alone reach His Mind, Soul, Body and Spirit. Lord You see ###'s Heart and You know that He tries. Lord I ask that You Heal him and restore Him and bathe Him with Your presence and that You alone bring along good mentors into His life that can Help Him to become the man that He should become and to have him be prepared for the future spouse that He will have. But most of all Lord guide ### with Your Holy Spirit to restore his hurting Soul. Love Him Lord Jesus and Set Him free from all that binds Him in the name of Jesus, amen
 
Thank for your prayers, they make me feel a lot better reading your words and knowing the Lord is here with me, I just wish I knew what His plan was for me. I guess right now I'm not going to worry about what goes on in my life and let the Lord take care of that and just learn how to have fun and enjoy myself and how to laugh again. Lord, help me break down these walls holding me back, You are in my heart now and forever. I just need to relax and stay calm, and that is very hard to do. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

You removed them because they couldn't go where you're taking me. Don't chase what you've already clearly away.
Replies
9
Views
121
God says, “You’re going to succeed—it’s already set in motion, and nothing can stop it.” Praise the Lord! Hallelujah!!
Replies
7
Views
150
I might not see it yet, but you are writing a wonderful story with a beautiful ending for me. ❤️
Replies
9
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,746
Messages
16,802,993
Members
650,252
Latest member
Toriohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom