Just want to thank everyone for the uplifting ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

feefee514

Humble Prayer Partner
Just want to thank everyone for the uplifting prayers & I got my little Bible back around my neck. I'm so happy my sister gave it to my brother and I got it from him. I'm thankful & very happy !! !!
 
Dear ###

Thank you for the wonderful news :) Now you need to make sure that you read your Bible daily so that you can go strong in Him and against the storms of life, amen?

11 “For this commandment which I command you today is not too mysterious for you, nor is it far off. 12 It is not in heaven, that you should say, ‘Who will ascend into heaven for us and bring it to us, that we may hear it and do it?’ 13 Nor is it beyond the sea, that you should say, ‘Who will go over the sea for us and bring it to us, that we may hear it and do it?’ 14 But the word is very near you, read it out from your mouth and in your heart, that you may do it.

15 “See, I have set before you today life and good, death and evil, 16 in that I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in His ways, and to keep His commandments, His statutes, and His judgments, that you may live and multiply; and the Lord your God will bless you-Deuteronomy 30
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer, My parents were going through a divorce and in the middle of this I decided to give my life to Jesus. I had to phone my parents and confess my faith in Jesus to them. Neither of them ever cared about Jesus at all or my prosperity, but their own. My dad finally realized after many...
Replies
9
Views
240
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
353
Good morning just want to thank everyone that prays for me and my family. Please can you pray for my kids they are sick with the flu that there will be a quick recovery. Please pray for our company that our work loads stays so busy right through the year. Please pray for my sister as she is...
Replies
8
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,819
Messages
16,815,295
Members
651,024
Latest member
Wyneatel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom