Just Want To Praise The Lord :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HopelessOne7

Beloved Warrior
Father,

My Lord, My God. You are truly amazing. Your love for us is soooo beautiful and unconditional. You are merciful, just, and almighty. I love You my Lord. I love You so much. I am so thankful for the trials I have had to endure (and continue to endure) to be closer to You my Lord and will continue till death. Father You are so wonderful. Holy Holy Holy is Your name. Thank You Father. My Lord You love us so much You have up Your only son for our sins. Jesus Christ, our savior. The King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Our Savior! I worship You my Lord and give You thanks. I love You and I adore You!

Holy Holy Holy is The Lord God Almighty!!! Amen! Amen! Amen!!

I love You Jesus. You are the way, the truth, and the Life! Amen!!!!!
 
Remember Jesus loves you! He wants to know you better. He is in the fixing business of those who are lonely; have a broken heart; or are at the end of their ropes or even out of rope.
 
Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Almighty God, I agree in prayer and do pray for this request. You said in your that if two shall agree touching anything in your name you are in the midst and you are going to bless. Father, whatever the problem or circumstances, you are able to handle it for your word declares there is nothing impossible with God. Lord, all dependencies are on you with confidence and assurance, knowing that you are able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we can ask or think. Thank you, Lord, for the breakthrough in Jesus' name.
 
THIS IS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO TELL YOU WHEN I FIRST MET YOU.. I HAD TOLD YOU THAT "HE" WANT IT TO DO A MIGHTY "WORK" ON YOU. BY YOUR SELF AND NOT WITH ANY ONE ELSE..NOW "HE" HAS YOU WHERE "HE' WANTS YOU.... PRAISE, THE "LORD".. NOW YOU WILL SEE WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT..AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just want freedom from satanic people stalking and harassing me. They tried to stop from attending churches services. I tried to attend a women's bible study to fellowship with other women but a satanic demon possessed witch told lies about me to the women and turned them against me. She then...
Replies
7
Views
136
God, you have no idea how I feel right now. I absolutely hated the people make me feel sh—.
Replies
10
Views
178
Lord, I'm at my lowest, please. Please help me give me a sign, anything
Replies
9
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,901
Messages
16,816,257
Members
651,072
Latest member
Phraowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom