Just Pray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
hello I am ###, Im not doubting whether God is real or not but I am becoming discouraged and confused on what his will is for me...I'll give you a little background. My parents could not get it together when it came to co-parenting (my father was killed before he got the chance to re-enter into my life), and my grandparents both died from cancer...all I have is my mother and sister, I'm afraid of loving because I feel like God takes everything I love away and I do not want to feel like that. I do not feel like my family is strong enough to deal with our current situation. My mother got laid off and cannot find a job (pray for her) so now the weight/pressure has fallen on my ### year old sister's shoulders...I am just ### and a freshman in college with no car so me getting a real job outside of work study is next to impossible, I don't want my mom to be struggling. please please please pray for my mom. She works so hard to provide and keep this family together but she just can't get out of this rut and she has too much pride to ask for help from others. I also have been through a lot in relationships considering the fact that I am only ###. I've been misused mistreated and everything in between. For a year or so I haven't wanted a relationship but I am so tired of being alone, I just want a nice guy but I know God has a plan for me just please pray for my patience. Most of all pray for me to not let things I can't control stress me out. Any prayer helps...PLEASE and THANK YOU in advance. I appreciate it
 
I pray that you find peace and solace over the trials your going through. I pray for your ### and ### and that God intercedes in your life, amen.
 
Lord we come to You seeking answers to our problems. We know not why things happen. But if You Lord bring us to it. You Lord will bring us through it. It is written. Help us to have Faith that you Will answer all prayers in Your Perfect Timing. In Jesus Christ name we pray. Amen.
 
Father we humbly ask for your provision physically, mentally, emotionally and financially for my ###, her dear ### and ### ### I ask for your covering and resourcefullness. That food stretches, fuel stretches and they will feel your love and know you are carrying them. In Jesus Mighty and precious name amen.
 
Father I life up this family to You please intervene in their situation and solve all their problems. Protect them from evil spirits. Give them wisdom. May Your Holy Spirit enter in their lives. In Jesus name Amen.
 
John 14:6
Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes unto the Father, but by me.

John 3:3
Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:18
He that believeth on him(JESUS) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Acts 3:19
Repent therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out, that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.(Jesus)

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, have mercy on those who are overwhelmed by suffering and despair. Help them to realize that they can come to You in prayer. Give them the strength to pray when they feel too weak to pray and when they see no point in praying. Even in the midst of their suffering, help them to...
Replies
10
Views
141
Lord as they promised and trustworthy honest and hard working people Jesus help to wake soon healed and call them and the weather is perfect and they can complete the job and it all comes out right please help to get good rest amen
Replies
9
Views
195
Please for my family and I to overcome the attacks of evil being sent to us for the past two years. Pray that our lives go back to normal, pray that God put His hand in this urgent situation we are going through. Pray God gives us the ability and the right people to help us with our power, we...
Replies
9
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,740
Messages
16,791,820
Members
649,337
Latest member
Azeuser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom