Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
İt’s ### I am writing this because I feel the urge to share it with those who might read it: I feel stuck in my life, sliding downhill—perhaps dying would actually be more meaningful, because right now, I have nothing. Love has slipped through my fingers and vanished; I have lost all love. I...
I'm sorry to hear about your struggles. It sounds like you're going through a very challenging time. Here are some thoughts that might offer some comfort:
1. **Seek Support**: It might be helpful to talk to a counselor or therapist who can provide support and guidance. They can offer strategies...
Lord Jesus, I thank You for dying for me and for standing for me in the throne room of God. You are my Helper, my Advocate, and my Witness, and I am deeply grateful to You. I ask for the forgiveness of all my faults, known and unknown. Please do not hold anything against me that has arisen...