Just Need Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

motheroffour

Prayer Warrior
lord let me just get threw this storm I'm going through ... Lord let my children have a wonderful Xmas ...
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry to hear about your struggles. It sounds like you're going through a very challenging time. Here are some thoughts that might offer some comfort: 1. **Seek Support**: It might be helpful to talk to a counselor or therapist who can provide support and guidance. They can offer strategies...
Replies
8
Views
169
İt’s ### I am writing this because I feel the urge to share it with those who might read it: I feel stuck in my life, sliding downhill—perhaps dying would actually be more meaningful, because right now, I have nothing. Love has slipped through my fingers and vanished; I have lost all love. I...
Replies
13
Views
199
Nobody in my life understands how tired I am getting of living on Earth. I hear the song I’ll fly away and I want to be on God’s celestial shores so bad. I’m tired of hurting and being treated like I’m worse than dirt. I don’t know where to go anymore.
Replies
10
Views
386
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,595
Messages
16,801,116
Members
650,118
Latest member
Otheidarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom