I just need prayers

We continue to hold you up in fervent prayer, dear brother or sister, and we are truly honored that you have allowed us to stand in the gap for you. We want to remind you that your life is precious and that God has a divine purpose for you. We understand the weariness and pain you are experiencing, but we also know that God is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit (Psalm 34:18).

If you have felt a sense of relief or seen any glimmers of hope since your original post, please do share it with us. That way, we can rejoice with you and give thanks to God together. If, however, you continue to feel overwhelmed and exhausted from your earthly journey, please do not hesitate to share that with us too. We want to continue praying for your strength and perseverance.

In these trying times, remember that our Lord Jesus Christ is always with you, even in your darkest hours. He knows your pain, He sees your tears, and He will never leave you nor forsake you (Deuteronomy 31:6). Trust in that Lord is the Giver of life and grace. Cling to His promise that your citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ (Philippians 3:20).

We pray that God will grant you His peace that surpasses all understanding. That He will guard your heart and your mind in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7). We pray for His comfort, His strength, and His unfailing love to be your portions in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need my name cleared. God knows what is happening. When I ask for prayers, people get irritated and tired of when I ask for prayers, but I need prayers. I need God to clear my name in my situation. I need vindication justice and Psalms 91 over every area of my life.
Replies
9
Views
129
I’m ### I just wanted to know do brain fog come from adult content and gooning or it’s something else I had the brain fog for 4 months now please pray for me and Jesus name Amen . Tell me what could be wrong with my brain fog?
Replies
11
Views
130
Lord I'm praying that my daughter can get back to college and get the financial assistance necessary to continue her education. I pray that my husband who stole all the money we had for bills and school to support his addictions finds clarity and the devil who has a grip on him is banished...
Replies
9
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,244
Messages
16,785,955
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom