Just got off the phone with my husband. He reached###

Rebecca smith

Prayer Partner
Just got off the phone with my husband. He reached a breaking point with his job & just quit. Please pray for us...... obviously we have bills to pay & need money coming in. We have children, too.
 
May Lord bless your husband with a good job and good salary. God will never leave you empty, He will replace everything you lost, If He asks you to put something down because He wants you to pick up something greater..... praying in the miraculous name of Jesus. amen.
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
315
Dear Friends and Prayer Team My thanks for all your Previous Prayers. However to get straight to the point. We as a family face a crisis at the moment! Its to do with my wife's (###) uncontrolled and persistent urge to borrow funds from payday loan sharks and short term cash advance...
Replies
9
Views
492
Requesting prayers about my new job at safety. I just started 19 Nov 2023. It hasn’t been a month but I can tell I am unhappy with the job. One my transitioning wasn’t what I expected. When I started I was excited to get a brief and a list of what I need to know. And training on how to use the...
Replies
5
Views
2K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,767
Messages
16,803,411
Members
650,279
Latest member
Elooran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom