Just for today...

This is the day which the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it.’ Psalm 118:24

When the going gets tough, and you’re tempted to complain about your lot in life, stop and remind yourself that this day is a gift from God, one you will never have again. Think about the following words and they will help you: Just for today, I will experience and enjoy each hour to the fullest and not try to tackle my whole life’s problems all at once. Just for today, I will try to improve my mind by learning more than I know; I will read something that requires effort, thought, concentration, and commitment. Just for today, I will be agreeable. I will try to look my best, speak softly, and be courteous and considerate to others. Just for today, I won’t find fault or try to change or improve anyone but myself. Just for today, I will have a plan and a goal. I might not follow it exactly, but I will have one, nonetheless.

By doing that, I will save myself from two enemies—hurry and indecision. Just for today, I will develop my character. I will do a good turn and keep it a secret; if anyone finds out, it won’t count. Just for today, I will do something I don’t want to do. That way, I will train my spirit to overrule my flesh, and my will to overrule my emotions. Just for today, I won’t be afraid to love or to risk; I will endeavor to enjoy all God’s blessings and believe that every seed I sow in His Kingdom will be multiplied back to me many times over. That’s how I will live—just for today!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 3:20 : by his knowledge the watery depths were divided, and the clouds let drop the dew. A Prayer for God's Wisdom and Renewal Our prayer: Heavenly Father, You are the Creator of the deep seas and the high heavens. Your knowledge...
Replies
9
Views
123
Please pray That I will have a accomplishing Day Please Pray that I will not have any setbacks or hold ups from the enemy and his helpers trying to stop me from doing What I need to Please Pray That My ###, ### and ### Will not cause me any trouble Or even give me any symptoms today And That...
Replies
10
Views
166
Jesus, bless me and my child today with love, happiness, joy, grace, productivity, prosperity, love, peace, safety and You being present to guide and keep us from harm. Jesus, bless myself and my child and all the spaces we enter today. Make it safe spaces, Jesus. Do not give anyone any reason...
Replies
10
Views
99
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,456
Messages
16,788,261
Members
649,025
Latest member
Valaerzarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom