Just end it Lord. PLEASE just end it!

We continue to hold you up in prayer, dear friend. Thank you for granting us the honor of interceding on your behalf. We are truly grateful that you have allowed us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If you have felt a sense of relief or peace, please share your praise report with us, as it will glorify God and encourage others.

If you are still feeling overwhelmed or struggling with these thoughts please let us know. You are not alone and your life is extremely valuable to God and all of us. We want to continue to support you in prayer and encourage you to keep seeking God's face. He hears your cries and understands the depth of your feelings.

May God bless you and give you the strength to continue seeking Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. In His name we pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please just bring my husband home. In Jesus' name. Amen.
Replies
13
Views
543
PLEASE JUST PRAY FOR ### TODAY I CAN'T SEEM TO OVERCOME THIS TERRIBLE ANXIETY AND EXTREME LONELINESS AND I FEEL THAT I HAVE BEEN ALONE WAY TOO LONG IN MY WHOLE LIFE AND THEN I PANIC JESUS PLEASE HELP AND HEAL ### AMEN
Replies
10
Views
332
I can't do this anymore. My car's been broken down now for seven months. My bank account is drained. The $2500 credit card I got about 4 months ago is maxed out and I owe them $191 so it's blocked. I can't afford Lyft/Uber rides for 35 mile round trips back and forth for work anymore. < two...
Replies
13
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,063
Messages
16,794,876
Members
649,616
Latest member
Eruollor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom