Just Curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
It's hard to say for sure, as it can vary from person to person. Some people might read the posts to understand the context and offer more meaningful prayers, while others might simply click the "if you prayed" button as a quick way to show support. It often depends on the individual's intention and the platform's design.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I actually read the post before I click the "prayed for it button". Usually if God places it upon my spirit to write the prayer out I will post it but otherwise if the Spirit isn't leading me to write it I pray for it right after reading immediately and sometimes I pray again for the person or subject matter.
 
I read them but sometimes I just skim read the long ones. I try to have some understanding of what I am praying about. I also write down some of the prayer requests.
 
I read them. I want people to read my posts, we are brothers and sisters in Christ and must do all we can to help one another. Even if it is only a prayer.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Curious for knowledge about something. I've been hearing about a fair amount of young people who meet early deaths usually as an act of violence. Some seem well behaved but others they were into alcohol and drugs, premarital sex, following worldly trends. Now I've heard some Christians believe...
Replies
8
Views
392
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
339
Hello, Saints, Angels, Believers, and just curious!!!!! I welcome you to the space where prayers really do get answered.......... I come before the Lord Jesus Christ and the Father and the Spirit, please grant me and I know you will, please grant me the perfect job and an answer to my prayers...
Replies
6
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,738
Messages
16,791,801
Members
649,335
Latest member
Aruolkuanron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom