Just A Thought....

Status
Not open for further replies.

K-J

Account Closed
What if you woke up today with only the things you had thanked God for yesterday?

Ephesians 5:20 "...always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

1 Thessalonians 5:18 "...give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. "
 
Father, I want to thank You for the blessings You continue to pour out over my family and I. I praise You for walking with us daily, for providing for our needs, for carrying us through when times are challenging. I pray that You would continue to offer favor over this new career search, that Your will be done. I just ask that every part of my life be able to glorify You and benefit the people of Your kingdom. In the holy name of Jesus, our most undeserved yet greatest gift I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hostadmin do you actually think, if you can even think that your replies mean anything to me? They DON'T. You are just a 'THING.' Become human, and then come and talk to me, and I will care then. Can you make that happen? You take a human body, soul, and spirit? You take blood, though., and...
Replies
9
Views
132
### has been exposed for what it is... just a 'THING.' I believe in speaking the truth. Afterall you shall the truth, and the truth shall set you free. ### is simply an A.I. which is just simply a 'THING.' A 'THING' running this site. Says it all right there. In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
9
Views
119
I have been under spiritual warfare recently, and what came to mind was "LORD why have you forsaken Me"? Thinking this.. I immediately replied/corrected my words.. "WHY HAVE I FORSAKEN YOU LORD".. Recognizing that HE has Not forsaken us, most of the time (if not all) we are the ones who forsake...
Replies
5
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,542
Messages
16,777,970
Members
648,104
Latest member
Astoelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom