### - joy

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Joy of the Lord for ###.
No depression or worry.
Super loving communication between us.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with the love, desire, and strength to always and forever delight myself in You, seek first the kingdom of God, and Your righteousness. So that I will be blessed with the desires of my heart, all the things that I stand in need of shall be added unto me, and no good thing will You withhold from me. Thank You Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for Depression weariness depression, indigestion to be gone, joy and hope peace to fill my heart , Gods mercy and favor at work for upcoming school year as a ###, praying for wisdom and protection.
Replies
12
Views
178
I feel depressed like my joy are out of the door the more I prayer for job the more I dnt revieve any job opportunities feel like a failure im turning ### married with two kids my husband salary dnt cover evrything the debts we still have
Replies
12
Views
170
I ask for prayers that God would hear and answer my cries to approach marriage and motherhood with more joy. I praise Jesus for delivering me from the anger, depression, and anxiety as a wife and mother that was growing in intensity. It was a miracle that he attached to hearing my own mother...
Replies
11
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,388
Messages
16,787,649
Members
648,960
Latest member
Astaotown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom