Joy that floods our soul.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

No one will find true joy on earth unless they come to the Lord and give themselves to Him and start loving Him, praise Him and adore His holy name.

He is the Savior of my soul.
My Jesus, o my Jesus.
He really is my Savior and Lord.

How do I love Thee and find true joy in my life? By coming to You just as we are. Then I will start loving Thee to the depth, breath and hight. Our soul can reach the touch of Your hand and feel the caring heart You have for us. For the ends of our being is in Your hands. You have brought us here to earth and You will take us all home to heaven. Then we shall sing in victory to Your name.

Lord Jesus asking for us and all in need for your joy that is our strength and also your peace that surpasses all understanding as well as your strength as we are so weak. Thank you Lord. Amen.

No one will find true joy on earth unless they come to the Lord and give themselves to Him and start loving Him, praise Him and adore His holy name.

My Jesus, o my Jesus.

How do I love Thee and find true joy in my life? By coming to You just as we are. Then I will start loving Thee to the depth, breath and hight. Our soul can reach the touch of Your hand and feel the caring heart You have for us. For the ends of our being is in Your hands. You have brought us here to earth and You will take us all home to heaven. Then we shall sing in victory to Your name.
The world, the flesh and the devil will never ever give us the joy Jesus brings to our heart. It is an eternal joy to praise and glorify the Lord. I feel the anointing of the Holy Spirit already here.

Lord Jesus asking for us and all in need for your joy that is our strength and also your peace that surpasses all understanding as well as your strength as we are so weak. Thank you Lord. Amen.
O Jesus, come and fill Your lambs, fill us with Thy Spirit of peace, joy and happiness. We need You today and we will need You forever. Amen

My Jesus, o my Jesus.

This is a wonderful gift that is given to us by God Himself. Joy, happiness and peace. The Lord want us all full of His holy presence, giving all honor and glory wherever we are.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Deep down inside of us are crying, sobbing and wanted to find true happiness and joy. Deep down inside of us are trying to change everything, but could not do it by ourselves. We need help from heaven, we need to find a King of all joy and peace so our troubled souls will be find rest in Him...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Each night we have should be colorful and full of sound from heaven coming down to our soul. Jesus I adore your holy name. Once we start praising Jesus wonderful things shall happen to anyone who believe in Him. I am yielding through Your Spirit, I am walking in Your love, o my dear Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our soul should raise a beautiful song to our Maker Who sent us here to earth to praise and glorify His holy name. Let us all stand in a sure and eternal ground where we shall lift our voice to the Lord who made heaven and earth. My soul peels out praises to His holy name. Jesus come and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
O Jesus, Your presence makes my soul full of praise, full adoration and worship to You alone. He is my Savior and my Lord, I shall forever praise and adore His holy name. My Jesus, I bow down before Your holy presence and give You all the praise that comes from the bottom of my heart. Give...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those who believe, those who trust, those who wait for the Lord for blessings, help, grace and receive mercy and love because they have believed and trusted His word. Breath upon me breath of God. Breath upon me Spirit of the Lord. As I lift my hands in surrender, To Your name most High. I am...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom