John 14V13-14

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mac
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mac

Guest
oh lord God of mercy am here in ### will return home soon. i need a high paying Job am tired of being the same,i trust you through Jesus christ that prosperity only comes from you.thank you lord for your love and care Amen
 
Praise God that you give the power to gain wealth to those who've entered a covenant with you through Christ Jesus. I trust you to prosper ### in all his ways. Amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You....!

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen.....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. —John 14:23 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... At many Christian funerals and memorials, the preacher emphasizes that Jesus has gone...
Replies
0
Views
101
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your heart be troubled, and do not be afraid.
Replies
10
Views
226
Dear God Our Father and Ever PresentHelper -- I thank you for the message of Christ crucified for our sins. Draw my familymembers to church tonight to hear, listen and understand what You are speaking to each one. Grant faith, repentance, salvation, knowledge of forgiveness and newness of life...
Replies
9
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom