Jobs For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sarahjane

Guest
Heavenly FATHER, hallowed is YOUR name. Savior of all who seek you. FATHER you say seek and you shall find, ask and it will be given and I know this with all my soul. For all of us in the construction industry, builders, remodelers, handymen, etc. help us LORD to find work, steady work that feeds our families, pays our bills and takes away the fear of tomorrow. Guide us LORD to those who can help us, guide us and put us to work. Not a hand out LORD, a hand up. I see the wonders of YOUR work everyday, and I am grateful.

Bless this day oh LORD, let the work come to all who want to work, who needs to work, to you be the GLORY. Amen
 
Oh, Father hear your daughter's cry in Jesus name, provide for her and her family in Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Merciful Saviour Jesus Christ, Lord I put before you ### and all other members of the construction industry Lord. Lord as you are well aware of their problems and also problems of income etc. Lord in your loving mercy Lord hear our prayers Lord. Lord they all have their families to feed and lot of bills to pay, Lord by your loving kindness make their jobs easier, send in Holy Spirit to help them and give them enough financial help and support that they live their lives comfortably Lord, Lord in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
IN THE DAY OF PROSPERITY BE JOYFUL, BUT IN THE DAY OF ADVERSITY CONSIDER: SURELY GOD HAS APPOINTED THE ONE AS WELL AS THE OTHER, SO THAT MAN CAN FIND OUT NOTHING THAT WILL COME AFTER HIM.

Ecclesiastes 7:14

Oh Lord of Heaven and earth! The Scripture says that You will prosper the efforts of Your children. Lord! Father please bless them with good jobs and make them financially strong, Lord fulfill every need of your children and protect them from Satan... bless them abundantly with peace and joy... In the sweet name of Jesus I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I’ve been working out in the sun too much. I’ve been mistreated previous places I’ve worked currently. I’m not treated poorly here, but I am having to pick up extra shifts and being out in the sun, but I feel like I just metaphorically speaking, have a grenade full of sunscreen...
Replies
11
Views
149
The government have made it such that there are not enough jobs for locals, where all the jobs are occupied by foreigners and yet they are still importing foreigners to have our jobs yet blamed us for not working and those so-called Christian government ministers (hypocrites) on Sunday sing...
Replies
11
Views
133
Hope you’re doing great and appreciate this help. My mother (###) and me (###) desperately need jobs to keep our visa in this country and so honestly we are waiting on the Lord for an honest job that puts us on their own payroll. We have debts we would like to clear up so a salary that helps...
Replies
11
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,795
Messages
16,803,621
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom