Job

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dorisseelyon

im doris from india im inneed of a job plz pray for me i shld geta job there are vacancy in my sis office plz pray for me i shld get there she is working for intelligroup india plz pray for me.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Dear God, help Doris in getting employment. Amen and Amen

God I pray for Doris in India. She desires to get this job. You are the giver of all that is good and perfect, God I pray that you deliver this job to Doris in Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Praise the god 🙏 My brother name Willsess Naik he belongs to Kandhamal odisha India kindly pray for him he want to go abroad for job and he already applied one job in canada but my brother's processing of job going to very delay so my brother and my family very disappointed so plz pray for my...
Replies
Views
Hello I am John ,from India. With God grace I got a job and it has been around 45 days but I am still struggling to understand the work . wouldn't able to perform any task with confidence. I don't understand whether i am so dumb or stupid. I am feeling very low and scared of what's gonna happen...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom