Job

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask in prayer: “That You Lord Jesus will lead, guide, direct, and bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And all that I have asked You to do for me, please do the same for the Christian who sent me this prayer, the writer of this prayer, and every one that I send this prayer to that needs a job. Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Lord we are praying for opportunity to help to provide for this persons life. Amen.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Father, in the Name of Jesus, we thank you now for open doors, divine connections and divine appointments creating an atmosphere of supernatural favor on their behalf as You Glorify Yourself in this situation. AMEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom