Job to back me. And a ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray for God to open a new door for me to get a new job or a different source of income that will sustain me and my family allow me to grow as well as give me joy
Replies
8
Views
157
I am ###, an International student, finished my masters actively searching for a software engineer job. I have student debt to pay in my home country, and also the credit card balances. I am not able to sleep due to lack of peace. Recently I was cheated in a relationship, Constantly fighting...
Replies
13
Views
320
My situation is that I have basically almost no income, because I lost my financial support for unemployed. Most of the money I use for my bills, I use from my savings account. Step by step, my bank account balance eventually reaches zero. The reason for losing my financial support is because I...
Replies
12
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,510
Messages
16,811,796
Members
650,848
Latest member
Scxiorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom