Job Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

angel12

Guest
Dearest God, You have been very good to me as You have answered many of my prayers. Now I come to You and ask You to give me this job that has been presented to me, in the name of Jesus, if in Your wisdom it will be good for me. Please let me know if I am to have it by this week. Amen.
 
Dear Father almighty we pray for ###...forgive her sins and Lead her into salvation...Bless her and grant this Job as per your will in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!
 
Thank and praise you Lord for the mercy you have shown in this person's life. Lord, I request you to give this person a good job according to your will and bless with full of happiness and peace...in your name I pray..Amen
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I come before You with faith, trusting in Your unfailing love and everlasting promises. By Your grace, let today be my day of breakthrough. Make a way where there seems to be no way, and let every obstacle give way to Your divine favor. Bless...
Replies
12
Views
178
I ### from ### is looking for job as a driver. I kindly request the prayers in order to get a job.
Replies
7
Views
281
Hi Team, I’m on the verge of losing my job due to an upcoming layoff, with my last working day being ###. As a son, husband, and father, I carry many responsibilities, and the news has left me emotionally shaken and worried about the financial challenges ahead. I kindly ask for your prayers...
Replies
8
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom