Job Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Siadahl

Guest
Jesus I ask this in your name, Please if you see it in your graces to allow me to get the job with either agency in the government that I have applied. I am asking that if you see fit to allow ### in my life I know you brought them back into my life for a reason and I can see the pathway I ask for your continuous guidance in this matter as I want to strive to achieve the happiness that you are showing me but I realize you want me to put in the work for this one. I ask these things in Jesus name Amen
 
Dear Lord,

Help fulfilling this person's wish.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Lord let Your Will be done. Amen
 
Last edited:
Father God, we stand with our friend ### in this request for employment and ask that you touch the hearts and minds of the people of these agencies with understanding, recognition of ###'s achievements and potential and acceptance. Amen
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen...Amen....Amen !!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I come before You with faith, trusting in Your unfailing love and everlasting promises. By Your grace, let today be my day of breakthrough. Make a way where there seems to be no way, and let every obstacle give way to Your divine favor. Bless...
Replies
12
Views
179
I ### from ### is looking for job as a driver. I kindly request the prayers in order to get a job.
Replies
7
Views
281
Hi Team, I’m on the verge of losing my job due to an upcoming layoff, with my last working day being ###. As a son, husband, and father, I carry many responsibilities, and the news has left me emotionally shaken and worried about the financial challenges ahead. I kindly ask for your prayers...
Replies
8
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom